Software driver libraries and frameworks for TI microcontrollers
今晚六给彩开奖结果l www.dapenggj.com The microcontroller software development ecosystem provides both RTOS and bare metal (no OS) software. These include GUI-based peripheral configuration tools, peripheral driver libraries, and application-specific software and frameworks that simplify your software development.
Peripheral drivers and application packages
- TI MCU software packages provide everything needed for the hobbyist or system developer
- Robust packages include: GUI-based peripheral configuration tools, driver libraries, and application specific libraries such as motor control or touchscreen. These are augmented with an extensive set of examples, and documentation.
- Libraries can also be used to create RTOS drivers
TI-RTOS and other RTOS support
The TM4C, MSP430?, MSP432?, and C2000? microcontroller families are supported by TI-RTOS and by RTOS products from the TI Design Network.
TI-RTOS – Robust real-time TI-RTOS kernel (formerly known as SysBIOS) allows developers to easily port applications between different TI MCUs running TI-RTOS, reducing development time of next-generation products. Supported features include:
- Standard set of multitasking, power management and peripheral driver APIsTCP/IP, USB, and FAT file system
- Broad initialization and device drivers for many TI LaunchPad kits and BoosterPacks
- Rich set of examplesFree and available as open source
Extensive commercial RTOS support
TI Design Network product offerings include minimalistic, low footprint RTOS kernels such as Micrium μCOS/III and FreeRTOS optimized for microcontrollers.
|RTOS for microcontrollers and wireless microcontrollers – platforms supported|
|?||MSP430? 16-bit Ultra-low Power MCUs||C2000? Real-time Control MCUs||SimpleLink? Connected MCUs||TM4C||Hercules? ARM?Cortex?-R Safety MCUs|
|Provider||Product||MSP430 MCUs||C2000 MCUs||CC26xx?Bluetooth? low energy||CC32xx Wi-Fi?||CC13xx Sub-1 GHz & Dual-band||MSP432? MCUs||TM4C||TMS570||RM4xx|
Energia for Arduino users
Rapid prototyping platform
- Based on Arduino and Wiring framework and allows easy reuse of existing Arduino libraries
- Multitasking support through integration with TI-RTOS
- Includes IDE for TI devices
- Supports most TI LaunchPad development kits and associated BoosterPacks