Scalable Linux, TI-RTOS and Android solutions for TI processors
今晚六给彩开奖结果l www.dapenggj.com TI Software Development Kits (SDK) provide operating systems, application examples, training, and documentation to ease and accelerate development. TI SDKs are complemented by a wide range of commercial Linux, RTOS, and Android solutions, as well as a number of optimized peripheral and application-specific libraries.
The TI Processor SDK is a unified software platform for TI’s newest processor families.
- Features scalable Linux, TI-RTOS and Android support
- Includes complete board support packages, documentation, libraries, benchmarks, utilities, and code examples
- Allows you to seamlessly reuse and migrate software across TI processor families
- Maintained and released on a quarterly basis
- Downloadable from TI's website, free of charge
- Supported by TI's E2E forums
- Benefits from the ongoing TI contributions, via upstreamed patches, to Mainline Linux?
Processor Linux SDK features:
- Updated to the latest Long Term support (LTS) Linux kernel, boot loader and Yocto file system on an annual basis?
- U-Boot community boot loader
- Robust, commercial-grade Linaro??GNU compiler collection (GCC) toolchain
- Yocto Project??OE Core compatible file systems support enables tailored Linux application support
- RT-Linux releases include a fully pre-emptible kernel for real-time applications
Processor SDK TI-RTOS features:
- Robust real-time TI-RTOS kernel including TCP/IP networking stack
- Posix thread-compatible API layer available
- Driver libraries that can be used with TI-RTOS or without a kernel
- Free and available as open source
Processor SDK Android features:
- Updated to the latest Long Term support (LTS) Linux kernel and boot loader on an annual basis??
- U-Boot bootloader support
- Google Android GNU compiler collection (GCC) tool chain
- Includes a complete application framework
- Allows for easy integration of customer developed applications via Java
Downloads and technical details by platform
|Product||Linux support||RT-Linux support||TI-RTOS support||Android support|
Commercial Linux and Android support
Linux commercial distribution and partners?
For additional support or expertise, you can purchase a commercially supported distribution from a TI partner such as:
- Mentor Graphics
- Wind River
Linux consultants and commercial Linux providers
TI's extensive network of Linux consulting partners offers experience with a broad range of Linux-related software development including training classes, power management, wireless LAN drivers, GUI development and much more.
Android and Windows support
Visit Witekio for commercial Android and Windows support of TI devices
Commercial RTOS support
RTOS offerings from TI Design Network (TIDN) members include memory-protected and middleware-rich solutions from:
- Green Hills Integrity
- Mentor Embedded Nucleus RTOS
- QNX Neutrino RTOS
- Wind River
|Provider||Product||RTOS on Arm??core||RTOS on DSP core|
|Green Hills||Integrity?, μVelOSity|
Accelerated DSP Libraries
Adding optimized DSP processing to your application can be as easy as calling a library function. Click on any of the processing areas below to download libraries, see benchmarks and find more information.